Friday 17 August 2007

Saw Maggie today, she told me Andy has decided he wants to leave her again. Maggie is my neighbour who is very spiritual. She's a really kind, earthy person and when she told me this earlier I couldn't believe it. The same thing happened last year when Andy decided he loved someone else (the same person) but this time Maggie is so strong, thank goodness.

I met a mad couple today who brought a little hoglet to me. They were absolutely lovely and very concerned about the little hoglet. They bought me a bottle of wine and said if there were any vet costs I was to let them know. How lovely is that? Unfortunately, the little hoglet was dead within about four hours of arriving. Of course, I am blaming myself for doing something wrong but I'll never know. Poor little girlie, it's such a terrible waste and she was such a beautiful little hoggie :(

Hubby has made me a special cupboard to put all my hoggie stuff in so it's not all over the house. I'm determined to get organised before I go back to uni as our house looks like something out of the Young Ones at the moment.

We've just decorated our boys' bedrooms. The youngest has got two shades of blue, like the sea. He's a bit of a surfer dude! The oldest chose black and red. Yep, you guessed it, he's 15 and going through that gothic sort of stage and has hair like Neil out of the Young Ones (oh no, it must be something to do with the state of our house!!) So I'm pretty pleased that I've got a couple of the big jobs on the list ticked off before the end of September.

I haven't had time to watch the foxes today but yesterday they were bundling in the field behind my house like my old dogs used to. Just beautiful.

Must just add that we had a visit from the mother-in-law yesterday....

No comments: