Wednesday 29 August 2007

I got up so late today, I think I'm becoming nocturnal (I'll be growing spikes soon :)) My tea was cold again but I'd been dreaming about Sean Bean so that ok!!!

I've been sorting our my pigsty of a bedroom and it's so funny to come across diaries and comments written years ago. I think I've always been a lunatic! Oh dear, what a shame things haven't got any better but hey-ho, who cares. Maybe if the whole world took Prozac it wouldn't be so nasty.

We're going on holiday soon and I can't wait to do some traditional family stuff but before that I've got my uncle's funeral in Sheffield on Thursday. It's incredibly sad. He was a very fit man that I didn't know well at all but my auntie is my dad's sister and we've spoken a lot over the last few years as she's had breast cancer and a stroke. She's the final link. My dad died suddenly at 63 (10 years ago) and she always tells me I'm like him.

They loved the natural world and were keen bird watchers (and I think she's a closet witch like me). My cousin's can now join the 'My dad died' gang which is absolute shit. Poor buggers, I don't like being in this gang but we have no choice. A lovely man on our forum joined the gang today too as his dad died yesterday.

The release the hedgehog instinct was very strong today, it's time for my gorgeous Tumble to go, and her babies and Dylan won't be far behind. They are all so fit and ready it's becoming unkind to keep them (well, Tumble's blind so needs an enclosed garden and I'm hoping that will all work out...)

My big sis had a boob job today (that's so extreme, I know) so is now snoozing away in a London hospital...but she's got great tits! (lucky her :))

She's in her 40s and isn't going for the Jordan look at all, just trying to defeat nature. Oh, how I wish I had the courage, I'd have loads done lol.

I'm do happy pottering, doing hedgehog stuff, making bread and soup and feeling nostalgically autumnal I wonder what the hell I'm doing training to be a teacher but it's a sort of calling (I hope none of my lecturers read this, I'll be chucked out for being a nutter!)

Ali x

No comments: