Monday 14 January 2008

New Year, New Stuff, New Me (I wish!)

I think I should be more attentative to this blog as I've not written for ages.

It's been a really shitty few months and I'm glad to see the back of 2007 as it was a struggle.

BUT 2008 is here....doooo...doooo...doooo...doooooooo (that's meant to sound like a fanfare!)

I finish university next year...Wahoo....

My hubbies brother had a massive heart attack last year and we thought he was on his last legs (well I did, because my hubby and all the other males in his family are so selfish they don't give a shit about anyone but themselves - I think I should stop now before I go on a rant), my mum broke her ankle and was completely disabled by it and then had flu so we were only a few days off booking her into a nursing home (not really mum!)

I had a lovely skin thing that made me come out in nasty pustules on my hands and a rash on my body which wasn't attractive at all. It's just about gone now but I look like I've got the hands of an eighty year old. Hey ho.

Christmas was lovely but odd because I didn't cook at all as we visited everyone else. Result!! But I like doing the family thing so I was a bit lost.

My 'baby' is 16 this month. Wow, I feel old but he's such a cool dude with a sharp sense of humour and a real good sense of what's good and bad. He's our future and that makes me very proud. He's so fair and kind but he looks like a vampire in his full length leather coat, he he.

Somebody told me the other day that I was 'kind' which is nice, I think.

I've been having the most bizarre dreams lately, lots of very physical contact with people I sort of know; what does that mean? There must be a subliminal message there somewhere. There is one person that keeps coming up (sorry, no pun intended).

Thanks for listening xxxx

1 comment:

Pauline said...

I could nt post here, forgot my password, so had to go looking for it,I have the yahoo blog, so have to sign up for this one to post.

Lets hope 2008 will be a better year for you, hope your husbands brother will get better, and all your hoggies find nice cosy homes in Spring. Pauline.x